Thursday, May 8, 2008

Two more days and I will be an official college graduate! Its strange to think about but awfully exciting. On Monday I head to Costa Rica with the university. After having attended AU for four years its odd to think that this will be both my first and last Tri-S trip. I am excited when I take the time to think about it. These past few weeks have slipped by so very quickly. As I look to the summer I realize that my time here in Anderson is limited. I will miss the friends I have made here greatly and the opportunities I have had but I look forward to what God has in store for this next part of the journey.
In four weeks my lease is up and I am somewhat unsure where I will be, starting in June. I have several options and pray for wisdom and guidance in making a good decision. Changes are characteristic of this week but change brings growth and adventure both of which can work to serve God. My prayer for the summer is that I may be of service to those I come in contact with, that as our lives interact we may positively impact one another creating space for God to be glorified.
Preparations for Ethiopia are going well. I have been able to squeeze things in between classes and homework. Things should move forward, more quickly when I return from Ethiopia.
God Bless

No comments: